At Dressage Engineering we specialise in the repair, maintenance and servicing of public transport vehicles, including train, trams and rail cars. With over 19 years of industry experience, Dressage Engineering have grown to become the main servicing company for the Melbourne transport industry.
Safer servicing of all tram and train systems
With trams and trains representing an important element of public transport networks in our major cities and experiencing increasing demand, safety is the highest priority to ensure systems run efficiently, reliably, safely and within budget. Dressage Engineering understand this and have developed servicing procedures to effectively test electrical and braking systems for light rail, trams, trains, buses and metros.
Our services include:
- 24 hour emergency support service.
- Testing of braking, electrical and air conditioner system components on trains, trams and light rail vehicles using the latest technology.
- Repair, maintenance and servicing of brake, electrical and air conditioning systems on all public transport vehicles.
- Ultrasonic cleaning of oil filters
- Comprehensive range of spare parts for Bosch, Hydac, Stauff & IFM components.
- Manufacture of electrical components, pressure switches & wiring looms.
- 600 Vdc inverters
- Supply and installation of German & European spare parts to maintain light rail, trams, train, buses and metros for well known mass transit systems, manufactured by:
For all your light rail testing, servicing and repair needs, Contact us for further information.