About Dressage Engineering
At Dressage Engineering we specialise in the repair, maintenance and servicing of public transport vehicles, including trams and rail cars. With over 40 years of industry experience, Dressage Engineering have grown to become the main servicing company for the Melbourne transport industry.
Safer servicing of tram and train components & systems
With trams representing an important element of public transport networks in our major cities and experiencing increasing demand, safety is the highest priority to ensure systems run efficiently, reliably, safely and within budget. Dressage Engineering understand this and have developed servicing procedures to effectively test electrical and braking systems for light rail, trams, buses and metros.
Our services include:
- 24 hour emergency support service.
- Testing of braking, electrical and air conditioner system components on trams and light rail vehicles using the latest technology.
- Repair, maintenance and servicing of brake, electrical and air conditioning systems on all public transport vehicles.
- Ultrasonic cleaning of oil filters
- Comprehensive range of spare parts for Bosch Rexroth, Hydac, Stauff, IFM Efector and Ryco components.
- Manufacture of electrical components, pressure switches & wiring looms.
- 600 Vdc inverters
- Supply and installation of German & European spare parts to maintain light rail, trams, buses and metros for well known mass transit systems, manufactured by:
If you have been paying too much for a certain part, we can help to identify what you need by substituting for a sub-supplier part or equivalent with an OEM guarantee. Contact us for further information.