Frequently Asked Questions
The answer you need may only be a click away...
Please browse through our Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to any of your questions relating to our products and services, if you can't find the answer to your specific question, please feel free to contact us for further information.
- 1. Are your components accurate?
- Yes. Dressage offers top of the line services at cost-effective prices, helping customers increase their profitability. The team's extensive experience in metal work and the company's high quality equipment ensure our customers receive top quality components that are consistently accurate.
- 2. Do you offer 24 hour support?
Yes. Dressage Engineering provide a full emergency 24 hour service for all aspects of light rail braking, electrical and air conditioning systems.
Our 24 hour contact number is: John Marmo 0416 281 765.
- 3. How do I obtain discontinued parts?
At Dressage Engineering, we are able to reverse engineer discontinued components manufacture of wiring looms to samples and drawings. We can source any OEM component, such as proportional valves, pressure switches and slide slip control items.
If you feel you are paying too much for a certain part, we can help to identify what you need by substituting for a sub-supplier part or equivalent with an OEM Guarantee.
Contact us for all your spare part needs.
- 4. How many years have you been in business?
With over 19 years of industry experience, Dressage Engineering have grown to become the main servicing company for the Melbourne transport industry.
- 5. Is your servicing certified?
Yes. Dressage Engineering is a quality endorsed company, fully accredited to ISO 9001 Certification for the past 12 years. We have extensive experience in all aspects of tram and tram maintenance, repairs and servicing. While we offer services in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales, we are the main servicing company for the Melbourne transport industry.